25 June 2015
A one day event with 6 presentations and 6 workshops (2 mapped) held at ETC Venues, Hatton Garden, London.
There were five presentations in the morning. Followed by two sessions with three simultaneous workshops and final presentation in the afternoon.
Subjects covered included: HS2, Sellafield, Optimism in Government projects, embedding benefits in to projects and portfolios.
1. Our quest for success in the project management temple of doom – Eddie Obeng
2. Realising the benefits of delivering major infrastructure projects – Colin Morris
3. Benefits and better business cases – Stefan Sanchez and Alan Brown
4. Improving benefits management at Sellafield – Mike Ward and Richard Peel
5. Over-optimism in government projects – Bridget Jackson
6. Embedding benefits in the public sector – Brin Hodgskiss
7. A healthy respect for benefits – Hugo Minney and David Waller
8. Benefits-led portfolio management – Matt Williams