I have a few favourites showing different events and scopes of reporting:
- The Big Debate Marketing v Sales – Mind maps of a debate, video and live relay of the event
- Open Minded Day – A full day event with maps from parallel sessions and video interviews.
- APM People SIG 2008 – a 1 day conference with maps and photographs of the principle speakers and discussions.
- Entrepreneurs World – a range of entrepreneurs and investors speaking about their business like.
Due to confidentiality these examples do not give you access to the web site but the text & map shows how extensive and valuable these records were.
- APM Conference 2007 – a 2 day conference with maps of the principle speakers, audio interviews during the breaks and video interviews with speakers.
- FTSE 100 Group Management Team Meeting – a weekend away mapping a FTSE 100 group’s annual planning and strategy meeting. The record was delivered as an intranet web site a few days later.
Here is what we have been doing recently.
- 05/02/2013: Protected: Test
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- 02/07/2013: Search Friendly Mind Maps or being in the Top 10 on Google
Andrew Wilcox – Cabre presented his experiment to see how a mind map would perform in Google search results and how in general mind maps were performing in search results. He...
- 02/06/2013: Touchy Feely Mind Maps – the mobile markets
Craig spotted the opportunity for a mobile mind mapping app and was the first to market with iThoughts. His app (it is only him) is the leader in the market and shares maps easily ...
- 02/05/2013: Giving Mind Mapping Mainstream Status – Jim Mather, Gael
Jim’s presentation was given at a speed beyond my mind mapping skills. I quickly realised there was one clear message, which you should get by looking at the map below. He ga...
- 01/24/2013: FirstThing – Apps an overview by Matt Clarke
First Option a software house in New Alresford, Hampshire held their opening FirstThing event on the 23 Jan 2013. It’s a breakfast time networking event with a presentation f...
- 11/19/2012: Global Brainstorm at Innovation Warehouse 15 Nov 2012
Celia Gates assembled a team of entrepreneurs to answer the question “What do you need to know in order to succeed?”. Celia questioned the panel (See participant ...
- 11/16/2012: Jonathan Ortmans – Global Startup Revolution
The Intro – GEW Sketchbook A summary of Jonathan Ortmans speech to Entrepreneurs 2012
- 11/16/2012: Bill Clinton – Entrepreneurship can save the world
A summary of Bill Clinton’s speech to Entrepreneurs 2012. Please fill in the blanks with your comments.
- 11/16/2012: Entrepreneurs 2012 – Friday 16 November at ExCel
Index of the summaries for some of the Panel Discussions and Speakers at Entrepreneurs 2012 on Friday 16 November at ExCel, London. Note: Speech titles are the editor’s headl...
- 11/16/2012: Be a Thought Leader: Influence and Power